We are accepting applications for the 2020 grant-making cycle through May 1, 2020.
Please read our guidelines to see if your tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization is eligible for funding.
Contact us for more information.
OTF Grant Application Process
Applicants must complete an online grant application, we use Submittable, and upload a one-page cover letter on their institution’s letterhead (see resource links about grant writing at the bottom).
The letter, which should not exceed one typewritten page, should succinctly explain:
- What your organization does
- How long your organization has been operating
- The problem or need your 501(c)(3) organization plans to address
- How granted funds will contribute to solving or ameliorating the problem or fulfilling the need, including the project’s principal objectives and expected outcome
- Timetable for the project or mission
- How the proposed project relates to The Olive Tree Foundation, Inc.’s mission and fulfills eligibility guidelines
- Whether the project requires partnerships with other organizations and their importance to its success
- Your plan for assessing the project’s results
- The total estimated project budget, including the amount requested from The Olive Tree Foundation, Inc. and any other anticipated sources of support
- Your plan for sustaining the project after grant funding expires
Applicants will also be asked to attach:
- An IRS Letter of Determination
- Latest IRS Form 990 (or 990-EZ or 990-N as appropriate)
- Latest Financial Statement
- A short video can provide The Olive Tree Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors and Grant Committee greater understanding of your organization’s purpose and needs.
Based on a review of the materials, applicants may be contacted for scheduling of a site visit by an OTF representative or to request further information. If so, specific instructions will be provided.