Extending our gifts, talents and resources for the betterment of our community
Answers to FAQs
- We are accepting grant applications from Jan. 2, 2020 through May 1, 2020.
- Yes; organizations must be based in the United States.
- Yes; your organization must have 501(c)3 designation under the IRS code.
- It is better to review eligibility requirements and, if appropriate, complete an application than to email us about whether your organization is a good fit.
- Visit our How to Apply page for details about applying for an OTF grant and for a link to the application.
Still can’t find answers to your questions? Contact us through the form below.